Sunday, January 27, 2008



We have tried many different hair products...and we may have finally found some that will straighten without making it a big frizz ball....it is still a little puffier than normal straight hair but she LOVES it. she can't wait to go to school tomorrow to see what all the kids say about her new hair. It seems funny to see her with straight hair. Maidson was so amazed by it she kept walking behind her saying "kayla's hair is like mine...Kayla;s hair is like Mommys" and she kept rubbing her hands on it...She was just as amazed with Kayla's hair as Kayla!! Of course it took me about a good 3o minutes....which I guess for us women is not so bad...but I told her that this is not an every day deal...I would have to get up at 5am to do her hair and my hair...and that just isn't going to happen!

2 comments:

momto2boys said...

Cute...but I LOVE those curls...girls are never happy even at 6...huh?????

Wait...she is still 5 until May right..????

Brain fart!

Lynette {Radio} said...

I miss the curls! But oh boy does she look like you at that age!!