Saturday, February 16, 2008

This is me and DJ's grave. I changed the winter flowers out and put some spring flowers in. The daffodills are already starting to pop up around here!





This is DJ's part of the grave. His poem says: "In my heart you live on, always there never gone, precious child you left too soon, my precious child." We have his picture on the grave.
This is my side....all Jerry or the kids will have to do is add my date of death...Jerry already has my poem picked out...he says he will write "FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST!" I asked him..."for who? you or me?!?!?!"
Jerry and I had to go to the grave today to fill in a sink hole. We think that there are moles down there and a dog in pursuit of the critters.....so there are mole holes and then there are dog dug holes...which is all making the ground very soft and making it sink in spots...and of course one spot having to be DJ's grave. If you look at the first picture you will see the black dirt...that is where we had to fill it in. His grave has been there for over 4 years now and do you know there is still no grass growing! Almost like the grass it too sad to even grow over his grave.

1 comment:

momto2boys said...

Beautiful stone... must have been a hard trip to make...


((HUG)))