Thursday, January 10, 2008

I couldn't resist putting this picture up on the blog. My friend Joanne and I always laugh about this picture. DJ was born in April and her little girl Cassidy was born that following August. Somehow we were able to get them the same PJ's...and I almost think that I remember it wasn't planned....so of course we had to take pictures!! We sat DJ up and Savannah held Cassidy and then history was made! =) Boy is it funny to look at that picture...Savannah looks so little...Cassidy has Mr T's haircut and DJ looks like a rolly polly baldy, but I LOVE IT!!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

They all look so cute.....we had a lot of fun when you guys lived up here! I think you are right, we did not plan for the kids to dress up in fruity pjs.

momto2boys said...

Love the pic... I have never seen it!