Tuesday, January 22, 2008

the boys had to stop here and check out the "outdoor" stuff....
Cheeseburgers in Paradise...restaurant we ate at during our lovely rainstorm all day Saturday.

one of the things we did: Ripley's Aquarium I had to put pictures like this in the blog...because dummy me...forgot to put my SD card in my camera...so I couldn't take any pictures!


We had an awesome time away at Myrtle Beach with the girls and the Sullivans! Saturday it rained all day but we went in the indoor pool, out for lunch and RELAXED! That is what was so good about this trip...a lot of time to relax. Sunday we went to the Ripley's Aquarium and then watched the playoff games...and of course took the girls swimming again. The resort was beautiful. Tot and I went in the hot tub outside and got to look out over the ocean while we sat in 25degree weather (hottub was 104)!







1 comment:

momto2boys said...

Baqss pro shops...Tims FAVORITE place!! ug!! Unfortualty we have one only an hour away.. :)