Thursday, December 27, 2007

It's hard to believe but it has been 4 years since we had Christmas with DJ. Every year something seems harder or easier to handle than the year before. For example in the past one of the hardest things to deal with was his stocking...do I put it up or not...etc.... This year it was Christmas cards. Do I send them without his name listed with the family...or do I do it...or the option I went with...just don't send any at all...

Anyway the video isn't that good...it is a video of a video...but I wanted to share with everyone. This was his last Christmas...it was 6 days before our accident. I hope you enjoy this video as much as I do...it is short but sweet. I love his expression when he sees that Santa found him at his MeeMaw's house. It is also funny to see how young Kayla was in the video. I have calculated and figured out that Kayla will be officially older than DJ on January 27th.

1 comment:

momto2boys said...

((( Hugs))) Aww... it is so sweet to see the video of DJ... hard to believe that Tanner and Kayla are his age..I have been thinking about DJ and all of you alot this week. Wish I could say something to make it all better.....

missing DJ... I think the video is perfect..we never want him to be forgotten...not that he ever could be

Love,

Tammi