Thursday, December 27, 2007

The girls decided that this year they wanted to make a Gingerbread house...wow...who knew it could be such a mess! But we gave it a shot. My mom came over to help out with the process... I read the directions and realized that we were suppose to attach everything and then wait a few hours for it to stick...the girls and I decided we were going to skip that part and just jump right into the fun part.



Here they are showing off the final results

Messy, Messy, Messy
But they enjoyed themselves...they asked if they could make another one!! I told them one a year is enough for Mommy!
Our final Gingerbread house!
As Mr. Food would say....OOOhhhh so good!

1 comment:

momto2boys said...

Tim said to tell you that ours was from a box.... but I think yours was as well... you are brave.. I left that to Tim and the boys...I took some pics and napped on the couch... :)

Looks like fun!