Saturday, April 19, 2008

Here is Tot in the lovely cabin we stayed in. the bunks were HORRIBLE sleeping...like sleeping on the floor. But we did it!! We were good Leaders and went through with it.



Here is the cabin we got to spend one of the worst nights of sleeping I ever had in my life! =)



This is the main lodge that we spent 14 hours INSIDE learning about the outdoors


After a long and tedious weekend here is Tot happily leaving Camp Hardee.... see she is leaving me behind....


two weeks ago Tot and I had to go do our Daisy (Girl Scout) outdoor training....but of course it rained and POURED all weekend long ...so needless to say we stayed inside all weekend long...but we read a lot about the outdoors! HA HA HA....we are now officially able to take the girls camping....which I am not sure is a good thing.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Now...won't it be fun when you have a group of girls to entertain!

momto2boys said...

You get mom of the year in my book ! :)