Sunday, September 21, 2008



this is Madison in her soccer uniform





Madison and her coach at halftime getting their pep talk. He is an AWESOME Dad/Coach! I give him props because he has a lot of patience and knows just how to talk to a bunch of 3/4 year old girls!!




this is Madison and Ashley after the game getting their snack...
Hello Everyone,

I can't believe it has been almost a month since I put a post on here. I guess that is what happens when I start back at school and get bust with my 15 other little ones! I looked at Tammi's and Joanne's blogs and saw how much they have going on and I thought "UH OH" time to get rolling again. =)

Let's see in the past month we have been busy busy busy with school, work and SOCCER. Madison and Kayla decided on doing soccer instead of Gymnastics this year. Which was fine with me. It is a WHOLE LOT CHEAPER! =)

The girls have been having practice in weather that have been soooo hot..but this week we had some fall like weather come in so the games they played yesterday were chilly! We had high's only in the 70's!! I know that doesn't sound chilly, but the mornings were in the 60's and just last weekend we were at over 90 and swimming in the pool...this weekend were wearing jackets!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Great Job Kayla and Madison....soccer is so fun. I hope Mom and Dad were not too "chilly".........the weather up here has been mostly nice, but we have seen the low 50's already.
I am so happy to see a new blog post from you.....I really look foward to seeing what you are all up to.

momto2boys said...

Jackets... you crack me up! We will need to catch up soon!! I love the pics... Yeah Soccer!! I wish I could find something that they would let Evan play...

momto2boys said...

Time for an update... I tagged you on my blog check it out!