Monday, August 11, 2008

We spent day two at Dollywood. It is by far THE best amusement park we have been to! The lines were very short, the rides were perfect....there were enough rides for ALL of us to ride. Madison only had to sit out 2 rides that Kayla was able to ride. Jerry and I didn't do the big upside down rides but to be honest....we were just as happy not doing them. The girls had a blast. The park was clean and the people were super friendly...Jerry and I said we would come back here before Busch Gardens or Kings Dominion!!! To be honest I think it was better than Disney...just because we were able to have family fun and not be in huge crowds and worried to death about where the kids are...the longest we had to wait for a ride was about 10-15 minutes. If you have not been here I highly suggest you consider it a trip for your family!

for some reason I can't get the pics up....I will upload those later...tomorrow we are off to splash country

1 comment:

Joanne said...

looks like a lot of fun, I am looking foward to seeing the other pictures.