Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We just got back from Ohio! The girls had a blast...they keep talking about wanting to go back and see "the boys." Here are some pics of our visit....I have tons more but I just put a handful here:




Here they are at the aquarium....
Here is: Tammi, Evan, Kayla, Tanner, Madison and Me outside of the Aquarium and Cincinnati in the background across the river


the kids put together their own band....Tanner sang and played guitar, Kayla was a singer and Evan and Madison (not in the picture) were the groupies!


here they are on the front porch after Church


Kayla, Madison and Tanner getting ready to hit the park and splash pad! They had a blast at this...and I wish we had one of these parks here in NC!

2 comments:

momto2boys said...

It is funny to see my boys on your blog! :) We miss you already!! :)

Joanne said...

looks like you had a great time! I love penguins too Kayla!