Sunday, August 19, 2007







This is me and my husband Jerry. We have been married for 6years.















This is DJ our oldest child. DJ passed away 3 years ago in a car accident. He was 5 years old at the time. He would have turned 9 this past April 16th.
















This is my 5 year old Kayla. She is gettting ready to start Kindergarten this year. You can't see it in this picture but she has the prettiest blue eyes and blonde curly hair. I will have to add some posts of her posing.















This is my daughter Madison. She is 2 years old and a handful! She keeps us on our toes and running. I will post more about her wonderful entry into this world later in another blog.







































































































































No comments: